Olympus e420 price
Digital Camera ratings at the bottom…
|Olympus E-420 Evolt SLR Digital Camera Price Comparison - February 25, 2017|
|Store price comparison not available, item may not be on shelves.||Maybe at
Sample Photo taken with the Olympus E-420. Visit Olympus Global for 3648×2736 size
Basic description of the Olympus Evolt E-420 Digital Camera
Olympus E420 DSLR - Key Features
- 10 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 2.7 inch Live View HyperCrystal II LCD screen
- 25mm pancake Zuiko lens
- CF, micro drive, or xD picture card image storage (not incl)
- Image resolution = 3648 x 2736
- 230,000 LCD pixels with 100% coverage
- E-420 Size: 5.1 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches and weighs 1.1 pounds
Olympus E420 Camera - Dust Reduction System: The Olympus dust reduction system produces clear photos via exclusive supersonic wave filter. The wave filter vibrates and removes dust from the front of the image sensor each time the camera is turned on.
TruePic III Image Processor: The TruePic III system reduces image noise to help reduce photo distortion at high ISO settings and offers good performance even in low light suroundings. The system also alows the photographer to shoot up to 3.5 frames per second in sequenced shooting mode.
18 pre set scene select modes: Very handy for a professional and extremely usefull for the novice photographer. The Olympus E-420 Perfect Shot Preview allows photographers to preview and select photographic effects on a live multiple window screen before taking a shot. Exposure compensation, white balance and metering are quick and simple chores.
Shadow adjustment technology The E-420 compensates for extreme contrast in underexposed areas with a lack of visible detail. Photographers can preview and capture the images they see with their own eyes.
Additional Features Include …
- Autofocus for instant LCD focus when pressed half way
- Face detection technology tracks up to eight faces at a time
- New hypercrystal II technology provides twice the contrast
- LCD visible up to 176 degrees off center
- Shadow adjustment technology captures dark details
- Perfect shot preview system displays effects on the LCD
Overall: The Olympus E-420 is a digital heavyweight contender in a lightweight camera package with a modest price. The E-420 is one of the worlds smallest SLR digital camera models but good things do come in small packages, so I hear.